All-round employee for packaging
|Hours per week||±40 hour|
|type||Repack vegetables and fruit|
We are looking for an all-round packaging employee for a company in Maasdijk. The family business specialises in refrigerated storage and quality control of (exotic) fruit and vegetables. Your new employer pays attention to personal development and there is an open and informal atmosphere.
This is what your working day looks like:
- Every day you work with an aweta sorting machine to sort avocados.
- In consultation with the operator, you ensure that the aweta machine works optimally, so that all orders run smoothly.
- As an all-round packaging employee, you are the operator's right hand person.
- You teach new colleagues everything about the aweta machine, but also about the company.
- In addition, you keep track of all the employee working hours.
- 6:00 AM -2:00/3:00 PM, with a chance of having to work again from 3:00-11:00 PM.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday.
- The work is done in 2 shifts.
What do we offer?
- Weekly payment of salary including holiday allowance.
- Room for personal development by following courses or continuing education.
- Your new employer offers group health insurance.
- The possibility for commercial premises with SNF certificate (if places are available).
This is what we are looking for
- You speak Dutch, English or Polish.
- You are good at selecting fruit based on quality!
- You are living in the Westland or The Hague region.
- You know how to act quickly when necessary! As a result, you keep a cool head in all circumstances.
Office address Maasdijk:
2676 LT Maasdijk
Office address Schiedam:
3112 DD Schiedam
Want to get started as an all-round packaging employee? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or questions about this vacancy, please contact our recruitment department:
+31 (0)10-3033705 of (+31 174 514950)
Our employees speak the following: Polish, Dutch, English and Slovak.