Order picker of fruit and vegetables
|Hours per week||40 uur|
As an order picker for fruit and vegetables you will work for one of the largest importers of fruit and vegetables in Europe. This international, fast-growing organisation has more than 500 employees and is specialised in packaging fruit and vegetables. During the first two weeks you will work with an experienced order picker, until you can carry out order picking work independently. You will be working in the Westland region.
This is what your working day looks like
- 5 days per week. If you work on Saturday, you will be compensated during the week.
- As an order picker of fruit and vegetables, you will get to work with collecting orders.
- You put the orders on the pallets.
- You transport the orders with an EMP (electric pump truck).
- Once every 2 weeks, you work on a Saturday, this is compensated with a day off on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
What we offer:
- You will receive your salary each Friday.
- A holiday allowance of 8% and allowances for overtime or night shifts.
- As the driver of a company car, you receive a bonus of €5 extra per day.
- Transport to and from work from The Hague is free. Are you from the Westland area? Then a bicycle can be facilitated.
- Group health insurance.
- The possibility for commercial premises with SNF certificate (if places are available).
- Your new employer offers support from a job coach in the languages Polish, Dutch and English.
- Good training program by an experienced fruit and vegetable order picker.
This is what we are looking for
- You can easily speak Dutch or English.
- You are living in the Westland, Maassluis or The Hague region.
- Calculations are not a problem for you.
- You have a great motivation to succeed.
Office address Maasdijk:
2676 LT Maasdijk
Office address Schiedam:
3112 DD Schiedam
Ready to get started as an order picker for fruit and vegetables? Send your application to email@example.com
For more information or questions about this vacancy, please contact our recruitment department
+31 (0)10-3033705 of (+31 174 514950)
Our employees speak the following: Polish, Dutch, English and Slovak.